Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Red Chocobo Sighting

Well, A few days ago, I saw someone on a red chocobo, and I was very excited. I hadn't seen one before, not counting screenshots from SquareEnix at least. I took a few pictures of them and told the owner I thought it was cool to finally see one. We had a nice little conversation. Then I went on my way.

Later on, I was sending my pictures from the XBOX hard drive over to my computer.

I erased all the red choco pictures before I sent them.

Sometimes I get confused by the order of steps in things.

Luckily, I saw another one the very next day, and snapped a few more pictures. This one was being used as a digger in Meriphataud Mountains, and would not stay in one spot very long. But I did get a good shot.


Yay for the new chocobos! Now give me one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your a fag.