Saturday, February 10, 2007

AF1 Finally

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So since I have finally gotten up to level 41, I decided to try getting my first AF piece, the RDM's Fencing Degen. I had tried to get it once before, but I hadn't really looked into how the quest went, and I ended up wandering around Davoi aimlessly for a few hours, then dying somewhere in the Monastic Caverns.

This time I had a different plan, especially since I didn't have an XP buffer, and I wasn't looking forward to deleveling. I headed out to Davoi, hoping that when I got there, someone from the Knights of Nee could help me out, or perhaps some random stranger would be in need of Killing a NM that I couldn't handle at all.

Once in Davoi, I promptly got really lost.

Then I logged out for the night.



Day 2!

Still lost, I decided to ask strangers for help. Unfortunately, there were 3 other people there. 2 power levellers and a Summoner who was just hanging out AFK standing next to Carbuncle. Everyone in the LS was still busy, so I decided to get my buffer filled up, in case I happened to die in there. I found some orcs that conned EP in a good spot and ran through them, with one near death saved by a timely Chainspell. Then I finally looked at a map and headed down the river to Purpleflash Brukdok's spawn area. I killed a few pugils and had a full buffer. I checked the search window and there were suddenly a ton of new people. I lucked out on my first try, a taru 75 WAR named Scabbers who got lost for a bit, then came over and got my key item for me. I already knew where the Storage Hole was, and I managed to loot it unseen, got the hell out of Davoi and ran over to Sandy. In the end...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: