Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Leveling Everything

There's some things in Vana'Diel that I'm an absolute sucker for. Most of the holiday events have me running around town throwing cookies at giant bulls or whatever. These events are fun, even though they are obviously engineered by the devs to make me waste time on an item that does nothing except clutter up my moghouse.

Another big distraction is farming, since it goes: 1)I'm leveling! 2)I need money for new equipment! 3)Farm farm farm. 4)Look at that shiny thing in the AH, I could use that on (insert job)... Wow, I havent leveled (job) in a long time. I think I'll try getting (job) up to (level).

So here I am, I've played this game for years, and my highest job level is 41. I'm not complaining one bit, I love playing and I don't feel bad about it. I have my own accomplishments that other people don't have. Like I have every job leveled to at least 10.

Which brings me back to jumping from job, to job, to job...

This week, after I got my AF1, I was thinking, 'You know, I should just get RDM up to 75. It will let me farm more effectively, I can hunt all sorts of cool NM's, and I can do more missions.' (I'm still waiting to get up to 50 to do Windy 5-1&2)

So my mind is made up, RDM full steam ahead.

'Man, I should get BLM up to 25 for a good sub.'

...

I love this game.

No comments: