Friday, July 27, 2007

Farm Day

Not much big today. I took Corsair back out for a little bit of soloing, just enough to get my buffer so I ddon't have to worry about deleveling. Just barely. Then I decided to get on Thief and do some farming. After some aimless wandering, I found what will hopefully be a dependable goldmine, netting me enough Auction House materials to get a stack of Bullet Pouches and my next two Corsair Dice. I need about 91k for all that, and I now have 11k on me and 40k in the AH, with another 8k ready to post once that stuff sells. So potentially I'm at 59k. Tomorrow I'll go out and do more of the same for another hopeful 48k worth of stuff, buy my dice and make do with my two stacks of bullets. It might get me through to 23, I'm hoping. We'll see, I've never really tried just ranging the whole fight, at least not in a long long time, since I got Ranger up to 20 years ago. I did also get my other Beetle Ring +1. Cool. And very cheap. I'm almost ready to get back on the grind. 

No comments: