Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Dunes... Solo

This morning I was at a loss for what to do, still no sales at the AH, and no space to put anything else up, so farming is pretty much out. I considered burning some beastman seals on Treasure and Tribulations, but I've never gotten anything good off of that. Going as a Ninja keeps me from losing xp but... it just never seems worth it.

Then I thought of what Zeik had said in passing, that I might want to go try to solo in the Dunes. So I decided to give it a shot. It went very well, I was surprised. I was able to get OK xp off of the rabbits and gobs near the zone to La Theine Plateau. I tried to conserve ammunition by saving my bullets for Hot Shot and emergencies, and it worked well. I went after a sheep and took it down pretty easily, although I needed to rest after just the one kill that time. 

So later this afternoon the plan is to use an empress charge and solo my way up to 23. I think it shouldn't be a problem at all. If it goes really well I might even use an anniversary charge too. That would get me to 24 easily. Then I could get the Empress Hairpin and Nomad's Mantle out of the mog safe and get working on 25 and Kazham.

So many plans...

No comments: