Saturday, March 3, 2007

Slow Week

Sometimes I get distracted by things.

In fact, that's sort of the whole point of this blog.

So I haven't played that much this week, Mainly because of D. Grey-Man and Naruto.

Ah well.

I have kind of come up with a plan for my progression, something other than BLM to 25 then RDM to 50. Just some things I have been thinking of at work while I've been waiting for some anti-virus scan to run or something. I've been trying to think of the gear I'll want to get as I get higher as RDM.

BLM stuff will be strictly utilitarian stuff I will keep to then raise WHM as another sub, hopefully.

So I started to consider what I would want to get, and I quickly spirraled out of control, thinking about nonsense like what I should do after I get RDM to 75.

Ha. I've been playing for three years and I'm at 41. I'm looking at things I'll be doing post 2010, most likely.

Anyhow, I'll be trying to get to 50, then raise BLM to 30, then RDM to 60.

I'll be all sorts of happy if I can do that.

If.

No comments: